What Happen Before the Skype Session?
* Fill out a survey to identify your strengths and weaknesses
* Study guide and worksheet are sent to you
* You will need to have Skype on your computer with a video camera, Android or iPhone
* Book your sessions ahead of time, usually two or more sessions at a time
* Experience encouragement, hope and healing
What Happens During the Skype Session?
- Meet with Chaplain for one hour via Skype
- You need a quiet uninterrupted space – no pets or family interruptions – for the session time
- The time is totally focused on the session – no other phone calls.
- The first Skype session is usually one hour, subsequent sessions 45 minutes
- Worksheets are sent to you ahead of each session and need to be submitted the day before each coaching session.
- Click here to download Skype software to your desktop
When you book your private Skype session, please use the link to your left "Buy Now", and confirm the booking with a $50.00 non-refundable deposit, paid by credit card or email money transfer prior to your visit. Upon receipt, we will send your confirmation and intake forms.